Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Knitting stuff and other stuff.

Mom, pick me up. I am cat. I do not jump

They are having a ball!

I made this a while ago. It's from Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Knitted Gifts you'll have to poke through the site a little to find the book. A very good book and some really nice patterns with beautiful yarns.
I used a different yarn and smaller needles than the ones called for. Mine was made with Paton's Katrina yarn. It's stiff and not very pretty when there's stuff inside. It just looks like a tube. I'm planning on frogging the whole thing.

I don't like this. I like the colour. I like the idea. I shouldn't have messed with the pattern. It is supposed to have a three needle bind off bottom. I made a circular bottom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home