Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, June 26, 2006

My weekend.

Saturday we went to the neighbouring town to do a little shopping. I had to bring some knitting. I had to take a picture. I am beginning to wonder if I have crossed that fine line between a little weird and completely crackers. If I had money I would be able to say I'm eccentric. Since I don't, I'm either weird or crackers.

Sunday my hand-painted and my hand-dyed yarn got wound into balls. I hope they have the same yardage, they're supposed to, but one ball is quite a bit bigger than the other. I wonder if someone Googling weird things will wind up here because of that sentence.

Squares for Warming Grace. One was already done.

Another "turn into a knit" project. I think this will be done in grey with a black border and put into my spare room which will eventually be painted lavendar with black trim and have lots of black and white pictures hanging on the wall.

Saturday we made pizza dough. I like to make my own dough when I have the time. The recipe I use is great because you make it the day before and keep it in the fridge overnight. Sunday we had pizza.


Ever have one of those days where your brain is stuck on strange mode? I've been adding to people's sentences today. Fortunately, I've only been doing it in my head so far. For instance:

Morning News Anchor: ... he lost his balance and fell down the hill ...
Me: ... and broke his crown.

Daniel Cook: ... a horse!
Me: Of course.

The Count from Sesame Street: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ...
Me: ... ladybugs at the ladybug picnic!

The kids: We're in the box!
Me: With a fox?

The cat: Meow?
Me: Mix.

The dog: Ruff.
Me: Smooth.

Stop me, please. I'm going to eventually do this out loud at an inappropriate time. I won't be able to stop myself.

1 Comments:

  • The kids will love it if you do say the things out loud!! I am always doing things like that to my Kindergarteners and they laugh!! Maybe on second thought I am a bit wierd.

    By Blogger Martina, at 5:07 PM, June 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home