Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Stuff I managed to do today.

I overdyed the reddish pink. I dip dyed this time and decided that I really loved how the colours ran together. I'm hoping the subtle shading will make a really awesome pair of socks. It will be my first pair of socks so they'll be as simple as I can make them.


I wound this up into a ball to see if I like the colours better together. I like the way they look together, but, I want more contrast. This would be great for a baby set or someone who likes pastel colours. I really want a darker purple so the green and yellow really stand out. Tomorrow I'm going to reskein it and overdye the purple again using the dip dye method.


I took a break and had the cats chase a sun spot around the room for a while. A mirror, a little sun and voila! Jezzy will come running from under anywhere to get it! She'll even forget that the children really want to pet her.


The moon Mom, the moon!!


So it is! Wow! Good finding!

1 Comments:

  • I really love your dip dyeing, such great colors! But if you want more contrasts - well, then it's trying, trying, trying :) You'll see, perfection will come closer slowly but surely, and I'm sure looking forward to seeing more of your dyeing!
    I love the pics that you shared this time, your little one is such a cutie, and so are the cats - it's amazing hw little they need to be entertained :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 AM, June 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home