Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Worn out, I tell you.

Amazing how green eyed jealous two little kids get when a baby shows up in the house. Wow. There was much boundary pushing and repetitive questionning. "Can we watch Dora? Can we watch Dora? Can we watch Dora? ..." that was just one of many. Good thing I love them or there would have been much yelling and pulling out of hair (mine of course).

The new boy, so cute. What a little cuddler. Everytime I picked him up, he hugged me until I put him down. He even patted my back a few times. The way to put him to sleep is a bit odd though. You lay him across your lap and let him bury his face in your arm, out he goes. Awww. I am a big ol' puddin' heart.

Winter has left again.

There have been flurries here and there, but the ground is staying green so far. Perhaps Winter has decided not to come so early or perhaps we will go to sleep one night and Winter will yell, "PSHYC!" and bury us in one good dump.

The Stained Glass is trucking along. One more repeat and it's done.

My completed ISE 3 scarf. Her favourite colours. It's pretty if I do say so myself. Is it a simple textured pattern? Lace? Ribbing? My lips are sealed. It's going in the post tomorrow so she should get it on time and then I will post pictures and the pattern.

5 Comments:

  • Hi Dorothy! LOVE the stained glass square. And the scarf looking interesting. Can't wait to see the full item. Sounds like you've had your hands full these past couple of days - though your new friend sounds like a sweetie. You make me miss my little Ky-bug. I'll have to go cuddle the dog :) Enjoy the green. Winter will be here soon enough (though hopefully no Pshyc!)

    By Blogger Spinner, at 11:11 AM, October 19, 2006  

  • Lovely scarf!

    I hear you on the jealousy - I spent yesterday morning with Gwen and another little girl. Whenever the other girl would come and sit on my lap, Gwen would crawl over, climb up, and push at the other girl. Sigh. I guess it's good for her! :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 11:41 AM, October 19, 2006  

  • Oh the square is looking lovely. Intarsia? I'm sure the scarf is likewise. So shy! Perhaps you can coak him out of his cocoon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:08 PM, October 19, 2006  

  • Love the stained glass! Very pretty! As for winter, be grateful, we don't have snow yet, but I'm already frozen.... brrrr

    By Blogger Michele, at 8:48 PM, October 19, 2006  

  • The stained glass is very pretty!! I can't wait to see the scarf the colors are so very pretty!! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:53 PM, October 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home