Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Hijacked.

My Mama is headachey so I get to write today. My Daddy let me play with the old camera and I took lots of lots of pictures.

See, this is my Mama. She's knitting and talking to my Nanny at the same time. Nanny lives in Newfoundland and someday I'm going to get to go visit her there. Mama said I could bring this camera and take lots of lots of more pictures there too.

My Daddy. He was watching the singing show. He thinks I'm a good singer too.

Mama says you guys like yarn so here's a picture of Mama's corner. She fixed it up a few times, but it's still all messy.

These are my favourite stripey tights. I love my beautiful dresses and my stripey tights. I look pretty today.

This is my favourite dog Apollo.

He's looking for his ball. I'm going to get it and throw it for him. He likes to run down the hall and it makes me laugh. He's so funny.

I like writing to you guys.

Thank you for my postcard Katy. Maybe someday I will knit surfboard covers. Mama says I'm not allowed to surf any time soon. She says since sharks don't come in our house, we shouldn't go in theirs. Sometimes my Mama is silly.

4 Comments:

  • Hi Girly!

    I love your stripey tights! Every time I see pictures of you wearing your stripey tights and matching stripey shirt with your denim jumper, it makes me happy all over.

    My little girl is going to be 5 in June, and she likes to wear fancy tights too. I wonder if you are enough smaller than my girl that we could get a hand-me-down tights exchange going. Would you like that? If you would, have your Mama let me know what size you wear, and we will see if we can make it work.

    Have a great day and keep taking those wonderful pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 PM, March 08, 2007  

  • This is my favourite post!
    I love your pictures. Especially of your dog's ball and your stripey tights. Tights are my favourite.
    Thanks for writing on your Mama's blog!

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 9:48 PM, March 08, 2007  

  • i'm with you about sharks, girly. i choose calm beaches and stay in shallow water. and when i found out that bull sharks can swim a long ways up river, i pretty much had the first fear-thru-imagination heart attack.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:54 PM, March 08, 2007  

  • Hahaha, you're so right girly ... mama is so silly. But a shark could eat you in one bite, so I don't blame your mama.

    Love your tights. And you're cute!!

    By Blogger Rhonda the Stitchingnut, at 12:55 PM, March 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home