Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, June 22, 2007

Huh?

I am having one of those dull, fuzzy in the membrane days. I am just barely here this morning and the coffee ain't workin' no more... (sing that bit country twang style).

The cotton is in a fighting mood. Yesterday I wanted to start a new dishcloth and the ball decided it did not want to play nicely.

I got it untangled and started anyway. I win again. Good thing I don't mind games like "Find the End" and "Follow that Thread".

I have no gardening mojo this year. Fortunately my yard doesn't know that. It gave me a ton of flowers anyway. My meadow is getting more and more colourful everyday.

Even in the back forty where the grass is a bit too thick for the Devil's Paintbrush, there are flowers. Honeysuckle. Apollo would eat it if he could. Foolish mutt.

Have you ever seen a purtier property line?

5 Comments:

  • As a native Nasvillian, "country twang" is the only way I can sing. . .

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 PM, June 22, 2007  

  • Yay! You are becoming a total "Conqueror of Dishcloth Obstacles"! You really deserve a catchier title than that, but I may not have it in me right now. It's just after lunch and I'm a firm believer that nap time is wasted on the young. Of course, mothers of young children probably disagree. I'm also a huge proponent of the siesta lifestyle. And rambling about off-topic crap, apparently. Sorry.

    Your meadow is lovely!!

    By Blogger Sus, at 1:53 PM, June 22, 2007  

  • Hello Capitan! I'm on team Canada for DishRag Tag with you! Yipee!

    By Blogger LaurieM, at 8:48 PM, June 22, 2007  

  • that meadow...

    gorgeous. i love checking in on the seasons via your blog.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 AM, June 23, 2007  

  • I want to come live with you.... pleez!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM, June 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home