Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Hey, eyes are crossing here!

I am deep into match-ups and being a rather tactile person, I prefer to have everything where I can see it without having to scroll up, down sideways, and all over the dang place. I find a computer screen very limiting so paper I can touch, sort, read and reread for me! There has been very little visible progress on the knitting front but the paper is going strong.

In other news though. Here is one of many great things about Ravelry. If someone has a yarn they don't want anymore, they can mark it for trade or sell and anyone can buy it or trade something for it. I got this from Woolarina (warning: beautiful, luscious, handdyed, handspun yarns for sale) for an excellent price and I am loving it. I tend to stick to more tonal or solid colours when I buy yarn, but something about this struck my fancy and now that I have it in my hands, my fancy is even more tickled. Although the wool iron-on patch would have done that all by itself. Love it! So does Girly.

Hopefully my eyes will be ready for knitting once I get all this paper stuff sorted and ready to go. Good times are nearly here!

1 Comments:

  • Such beautiful colours in that yarn.
    I have been on Ravelry for ages, but haven't done anything with it so far, not even started on "organising" my stash.

    By Blogger Sue H, at 12:57 PM, September 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home