Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mojo? Mojoooo!!!

Anyone seen my mojo? My writing hasn't been all that great lately and my knitting has been all over the place. I can't seem to focus and I think part of my problem is how cluttered and disorganized everything is around here. You know it's gotten crazy when you have to clear up before the plumber gets here.

So yesterday we decluttered and reorganized. My yarn corner hasn't been this empty since I first started using it.

I didn't think I had all that much yarn. Apparently I really haven't seen it all. I didn't know I had enough yarn to fill a tub this size and still have yarn left in my corner. Time to finish up everything I'm working on and turn all this yarn into something other than skeins. I have plans for much of it so that's a start.

We went for a walk in the dark last night. Someone loved it although she was cold and layered to heck. Apparently she has inherited my fashion sense.

Now, let's hope the plumber can get the pipes fixed today. I miss having water in my house. If ever you want to know how many times a day you wash your hands, turn off your water.

5 Comments:

  • I know when we did our kitchen, what I missed most was the sink! Not having water sucks, I hope the plumber gets you all fixed up soon! :0) Girly looks so sweet!

    By Blogger Charity, at 12:24 PM, September 13, 2007  

  • IN your position, I probably would have gone through two things of Purell and one of hand lotion by now. Hope the plumber works the magic for you! Can he slap something over them so they are a wee bit more resistant to freezing?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 PM, September 13, 2007  

  • I remember the horribleness of having to haul water up from the pond to flush the toilet once when our water was off and there were too many of us living together to "just wait" to flush. Ick. Not having water sucks. Hope your plumber takes care of everything soon!

    By Blogger Sus, at 6:54 PM, September 13, 2007  

  • I'm trying to get some organization done here also. I actually just found a sweater my grandmother partially knitted over 25 years ago - I plan on ripping it apart and making my sisters a gift from the yarn. No dishrag parcel yet but I am ready!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:04 PM, September 13, 2007  

  • I really like the grey scarf, the play on the moss stitch. I would definitely love to give that pattern a try!

    And I just thought I'd mention that I went to reply to your last post (this summer) and your account was set to no-reply and I also couldn't find you by clicking on your name when you posted in my blog. (You were on my list of fellow knitters on my pc at home, but I not blogrolling as it had been extremely uncooperative right before I left.) I wasn't sure if you meant to have your privacy settings that high. If yes, don't mind me. ;) I just wanted to check.

    By Blogger Sayward, at 11:42 PM, September 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home