Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

No pic-tuahs, Dah-link.

My little camera is off for a 6 week jaunt to a repair person. Even though it worked perfectly when I took it to the camera shop. Of course. I figured six weeks with my old HP will be worth it if they replace the computer chip in my Pentax and I get to have a camera for longer then a month or two past warranty. Funny how my 5 year old HP 715 works perfectly even after numerous drops and bangs, but my little Pentax tries quitting after less than one year. I think I will be looking at HP if I have to buy another camera some day.

So although I do still have camera capabilities I am too lazy today to take some. I have been knitting. I cast on for a new project (The Mr asked for a sweater!) and I am nearly finished with Girly's dress. The Under Water scarf has stalled as has the Not Plain Jane. No worries though. No plans other than cleaning for today so I should get loads of knitting done. ;)

Pictures tomorrow.

2 Comments:

  • Well, knitting always ends up winning here on cleaning days! What a shame about the camera- but hey! at least it's a warranty deal!!

    By Blogger Sarah, at 1:58 PM, September 18, 2007  

  • I'm sorry to hear that your camera will be gone for so long - fingers crossed that they'll be working a little miracle and have it ready much earlier!
    Oh, and I *so* hear you - I should do some major cleaning here today and the only thing I can think of is - of course - knitting, knitting, knitting!!!! ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:12 AM, September 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home