Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sunny Days, chasing the clouds away...

Yesterday turned out to be a nice sunny warm day so we decided to get out of the house while the getting was still good.

Off we went, for a walk along the path most traveled.

The bridge into town. It cracks me up that while I was taking brown Project Spectrum pictures, an orange car drove into the picture.

The reeds around the lake are showing the cold nights.

Life on the beach. Human, dog and duck appear to be happy companions by their tracks.

My favourite leaf and one of the last pictures my little Pentax took before freezing up solid and refusing to work again.

I am off to the camera shop today. Fortunately, something actually broke before the warranty was up and not right after. It seems our luck with expensive electronics just may be turning!

2 Comments:

  • Looks like the warm afternoons we were enjoying here are over, too. Leaves are turning, the air is crisp... it would be wonderful except that I remember what it's like dragging two toddlers around in the snow. :0)

    By Blogger Charity, at 12:42 PM, September 17, 2007  

  • I just caught up on your posts. I feel much better, it was 30 and there was ice on my deck yesterday. Misery, loves company.

    By Blogger judy, at 5:17 PM, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home