Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

...and it shall be called Frog ...

Remember this? Well, it was almost done until I found a dropped stitch about 1/4 of the way through the chart. It was a simple chart. I thought. Apparently not for me. That was the first mistake I found. Then I made another and another and another!!! I frogged the charted section about four times!! It really is a simple chart. Just not for the person who made it up.

... and so it came to pass that the purse was found to be imperfect. Lacking in it's creator's eyes. She became angry. "Thou shalt be called Frog." It's creator finished with the body and cast it off from her needles. "Thou shalt remain handless for two days at which time I shall finish you."

Well, since my pumpkins all bit the frost, I put some of my sunflowers here. I hope they make it. Say a prayer for them. They may need it.


My supervisor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home