Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh happy day!

We got a dishwasher today!! Me so happy, happy, happy!!! I HATE washing dishes by hand. Especially during the week when I have three children to feed. This will make my life neater and cleaner. I won't have to glare at the dishes and hope that will get them clean!


Progress on the Tit-Bit. I had hoped to be able to finish it before the Relay for Life tonight, but, I don't think that's going to happen. I may take to the morning ceremonies tomorrow and knit on it for my World Wide Knit in Public Day project.


Pictures of the Relay late tomorrow or Sunday.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats for getting a dishwasher! I've been having one since, wait, 17 years now and can't for the life of me remember how I could exist without it before - and mind you, we're just 2 over here, so imagine how you'll be loving it with a family of 5! Do enjoy it - but I know you will!
    Great progress on the Tit-Bit - and I'm looking forward to seeing the photos of the Relay!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:14 AM, June 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home