Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Not much going on.

I know, I know, I wasn't going to post until Tuesday and I've posted everyday since. What can I say, studying is going fairly well and I have no other life so why not?!

The prize (scroll down to yesterday's post) knitting needles warming in the sun. It helps the wood to absorb the first coat of wax.


Lunch, well the first one anyway. More homemade blueberry muffins. I love my dishwasher!

Take a deep breath then click here. Nighttime road trips will never be the same. I'm saving up for a pair or three. I want to use them for next year's Relay for Life too. I could knit all night even while walking the track.

Have a good one!

Edited to Add:
Ooops, I don't know where my manners are, Happy Independence Day to everyone south of the border!

4 Comments:

  • Holding my breath didn't help! What will they think of next???

    By Blogger Martina, at 1:45 PM, July 04, 2006  

  • I could lend you the books when I'm finished if you want. A good yarn has a sock pattern in it.

    By Blogger Martina, at 2:32 PM, July 04, 2006  

  • Hi Dorothy! Thanks for the Macaroon recipe. I will definitely give it a try. If you have time to check out my entry from yesterday you'll find my recipe for Nutella Biscotti (it's a bit long or I would write it out here). Made them for my DH this weekend and he-who-does-not-eat baking ate the WHOLE batch. They were EASY and really really good. Hope you have a good week. Happy studying :) Oh - and I'm NOT keeping the link for those needles - i would be broke in no time!

    By Blogger Spinner, at 7:09 PM, July 04, 2006  

  • Nice to meet you!

    The Canadian sock yarn is terrific. Glow in the dark needles. You know, those would really come in handy when I'm trying to knit late at night in my tent. They remind me of mini lightsabers. :)

    By Blogger Sayward, at 12:22 PM, July 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home