Knitting stuff and going on and on.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Tired.

I have many plans and things to do, but I am tired and not feeling the best today so it's a short one.

I'm working on the left side of Invested.

I finished the back after having to rip from halfway up the armholes to cast on more stitches. When in the crap did my behind get that wide and did it really need to take my waistline with it?! Really!

There was an Easter hunt at our house, then Easter Mass followed by lunch/playdate at a friend's then

another Easter hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's followed by dinner.

There was also a bit of the Hokey Pokey followed by a fight and a high speed chase.


So far we have managed to raise $45.00 for the Relay and that's just the beginning!

I have been working on another website to help keep track of all that is going on and some tutorials on how to plant and successfully grow Lupins and Sunflowers. I had hoped to have it up and running today, but I reread it and now I want to rewrite it. So hopefully tomorrow. Then this blog will be my knitting and regular life stuff, like these little sprouts.

5 Comments:

  • I guess you're tired! Look at everything you did yesterday.

    What's sprouting?
    I love it when things sprout - I am checking my seeds every day right now.

    By Blogger Miss Scarlett, at 2:40 PM, April 09, 2007  

  • You have done well on invested, especially considering you are so tired.
    Cute cats, and even cuter that they have the same pose.

    By Blogger Sue H, at 5:51 PM, April 09, 2007  

  • Oh, that tweed is beautiful! and I love the cables! Looks great!

    By Blogger Lolly, at 7:12 PM, April 09, 2007  

  • Your Invested is going to look stunning - it already does! And my gosh, the kitties are *so* cute - they look like twins, at least in their pose!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 AM, April 10, 2007  

  • The vest is looking really great! After you whipped those cables into submission, they have turned stunning! Great job.

    By Blogger Sus, at 8:01 AM, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home